Last updated: 25 september 2019
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679)
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 101/2018 and subsequent amendments and additions and in accordance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, implemented by Legislative Decree 28 May 2012 n. 69 (Italian Republic)
According to the law 171/2018 of the Republic of San Marino (Republic of San Marino)
Dear interested party, according to the law indicated, our treatments will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to the articles 7 and 13 of the GDPR 2016/679 therefore we provide the following information:
By implementing the registration procedure, users voluntarily communicate their personal data to the company JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L., Data Controller, limited to:
- VAT number;
- fiscal identification code (optional);
- address (street, postcode, town, city, state);
- phone number;
- gender (optional);
- first name;
- last name;
- email address;
- access password;
- copy of chamber of commerce registration OR extract from company registry OR copy of operating license.
The personal data of the user sent by the users through the registration procedures to our services will be treated in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the rules in the introduction to this regulation;
The provision of data is voluntary and optional; however the insertion of some data is essential in order to allow the registration to our services (the fields of such data are recognizable by the symbol *); Failure to enter such data will prevent the correct registration to the site and the possibility of using the services from the portal and reserved for registered users.
A) TREATMENT TO WHICH THE INFORMATION IS REFERENCED:
- Personal data collected with this registration is processed in order to allow access to services provided by the portal and reserved for registered users.
- Only if the user has freely and unequivocally expressed his consent at the time of activation of the service or if he expresses it subsequently and until the service is revoked, his personal data may be processed by JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L. for sending advertising and commercial communications on products and services of its own.
- Only if the user has freely and unequivocally expressed his consent at the time of activation of the service or if he expresses it subsequently and until the service is revoked, his personal data may be processed by third parties, including with automated methods, for direct sales purposes, as well as for sending market research and surveys.
- Furthermore, in the event that the user consents to it in a free and unambiguous manner, the personal data may also be processed by JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L. to identify, also through electronic processing, specific behaviors and consumption habits in order to improve the services provided and to address the commercial proposals of interest to the User and to offer third party advertisers the possibility of optimizing advertising campaigns.
- The possibility remains for JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L. to process the aforementioned data in aggregate form and guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data, in compliance with the measures prescribed by the Data Protection Authority and by virtue of the specific exemption from the consent provided by the same Authority, for analysis and electronic processing (eg classification of the entire clientele in homogeneous categories by service level, consumption, expenditure, etc.) aimed at periodically monitoring the development and economic performance of the activities of JOLLY SOFTAIR SRL orient the related industrial and commercial processes, improve services, design and implement commercial communication campaigns.
- JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L. it will also use personal data for administrative and accounting purposes and for the execution of contractual obligations.
B) HOLDER, RESPONSIBLE AND DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURES
The personal data sent through the registration procedures to our services are processed by JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L. with automated tools and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed by the Data Controller to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Personal data is recorded and stored on electronic databases owned by JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L. The data controller will also be stored on servers in the territory of countries belonging to the European Union (EU) or outside the EU in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. Personal data is processed by JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L. through its own representatives, in charge of managing the site and marketing activities where the consent is expressed.
The list of all data processors is available at the request of site users.
TRANSFER OF DATA IN EXTRA EU COUNTRIES: the data can be transferred to non-EU countries to SUPPLIER Third for the purposes indicated above and in full compliance with the treatment expressed by the user. JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L. is based in the non-EU country as indicated in the site master data.
In order to safeguard the right that the European Union considers fundamental, it is necessary that the data collected within the European territory are transferred to international organizations or countries outside the EU according to the stringent rules established by Chapter V of the Regulation: the transfer must take place in compliance with the principles underlying a correct treatment and in the presence of sufficient and adequate guarantees to protect all concerned.
The JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L. Data Controller guarantees, in accordance with the art. 46 and 49 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, which any transfer to SUPPLIER Third resident in extra EU will be in compliance with these rules and always and only those data relating to users who have explicitly consented to such transfer and will be treated in a manner to guarantee adequate security according to principles of integrity and confidentiality. It will always be possible to revoke this consent as provided for by art. 13 GDPR.
C) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY art. 17 EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 17 Law 171/2018 (RSM)
The user may at any time exercise the rights referred to in art. 17 Law 171/2018 San Marino and the Right to be Forgotten pursuant to art. 17 EU Regulation 2016/679, including:
- The right to access your data;
- The right to have their data updated;
- The right to revoke or modify the consent pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 GDPR 2016/679 if there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
- The right to object to the processing based on the art. 21 GDPR 2016/679 for direct marketing purposes and / or for processing for scientific, historical or statistical purposes pursuant to art. 89 par. 1 if the reasons are related to your particular condition.
- The right to obtain the cancellation without unjustified delay if the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected, if the data have been processed unlawfully, if their cancellation serves to fulfill a legal obligation of the EU or Member State to which the data controller is subject, if the data concern children under 16 and there is no parental consent.
- The right to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales and commercial communications and to request the updated list of data processors, by written notice to be sent to: JOLLY SOFTAIR SRL, Via Luigi Cibrario, 25 - 47893 Borgo Maggiore (RSM), or at the email address email@example.com
D) THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING
JOLLY SOFTAIR S.R.L. accepts third-party advertising on the site, in different forms: banners, email campaigns, promotions, sponsorships, etc. In order to send commercial and advertising information as relevant as possible to the area of interest reported by users who have consented to it, the Data Controller may offer advertisers:
- the possibility of optimizing one's advertising investment by making use of the profiling, in anonymous and aggregate form, of user data;
- periodic reports on the results of advertising campaigns, providing aggregated summary data of the openings and clicks obtained through a tracking system using "cookies".
In no case will the Data Controller provide third parties with individual or disaggregated personal data, nor will it allow third parties to communicate directly with users.