Last updated: 11 december 18
1. HOLDER OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Jolly Softair s.r.l.
Via Luigi Cibrario, 25
47893 Borgo Maggiore
Rep. di San Marino
Phone: +378 (0549) 907444
2. COLLECTED DATA ON WWW.JOLLYSOFTAIR.COM
The website www.jollysoftair.com allows consultation in anonymous form (without authentication) with the sole purpose of catalog display without prices.
To be able to place orders on the site it is necessary to authenticate and only registered customers are in possession of the credentials.
Registration to the site is reserved for merchants (holders of VAT), a special form is available to make the registration request, however Jolly Softair reserves the right to accept or reject requests received. In the case of an invalid request (incomplete or incorrect data) or an unaccepted request, all the data provided in the registration request will be deleted as soon as the request has been refused.
The data collected on the website are as follows:
- Data collected automatically:
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website, by way of example and not exhaustive they are used for:
- Recognize the user who has logged in on the various pages of the website
- Allows the insertion of products in the cart
- Perform data analysis to improve the browsing experience of users and the offer of products for sale.
It is the right of every user to disable cookies with the appropriate setting of their web browser, however the site www.jollysoftair.com may not work properly with cookies disabled.
- Data provided directly from users:
The data are collected via:
- Registration request form:
The completion of the registration form requires the following data:
- VAT number
- Identification number (optional)
- Address (street, postcode, town, city, state)
- Phone number
- Gender (Sig./Sig.ra) (optional)
- First name
- Email address
- Access password
- Copy of chamber of commerce registration OR extract from company registry OR copy of operating license
In the event of an invalid or refused request, all data provided will be deleted immediately after the evaluation by Jolly Softair.
The provision of all data indicated, except those where expressly indicated as optional, is mandatory in order to obtain registration and consequently the ability to place orders via the website.
- Contact form:
The completion of the form to contact the company involves the inclusion of the following data:
- Email address
- Documentation file regarding the message (optional)
- Product information request form:
Through a specific form you can request information on a specific product. The requested data are as follows:
- Email address
- Telephone number (optional)
- Notice form if the product is out of stock:
It is possible to request an email notification for products temporarily sold out. The requested data are as follows:
- Email address
- Newsletter subscription form:
Through a special form you can subscribe to our newsletter even without being our customer.
Subscription to the newsletter is not mandatory for registration on the site or to place orders.
The subscription can be canceled at any time using the links at the bottom of the newsletter emails received,
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The requested data are as follows:
- Email address
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The collected data are used for:
- Receipt and management of orders, this includes possible telephone or email contacts for possible problems related to orders received
- Shipment and delivery of goods
- Billing and legal obligations related to invoicing
- Sending informative emails (newsletters) related to product news, restock, promotions or any important communications relating to products, orders or opening hours. Subscription to the newsletter can be canceled at any time using the links at the bottom of the newsletter emails received, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
4. COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARY OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are communicated to third parties only for the following reasons:
- Shipping and delivery of orders: Jolly Softair uses the service of external couriers for the delivery of goods. For this reason it must inform the companies in charge of all the data necessary for the success of the shipment (this includes phone number for contact in case of delivery difficulties and email address for sending the order tracking).
- Legal obligations relating to invoicing: Jolly Softair is obliged to present to the Tax Office of the Republic of San Marino all invoices issued for export (all customers located outside the Republic of San Marino) and to the italian tax representative for all customers located in the European Union.
- Sending informative emails (newsletter): Jolly Softair uses the MailChimp service for sending newsletters. The subscription can be canceled at any time by using the links at the bottom of the newsletter emails received, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. SECURITY OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Jolly Softair undertakes to implement both physical and electronic procedures to guarantee the security of the data processed.
In particular, our website uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol to encrypt information exchange.
6. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Every registered user can access their data directly from the account page, after logging in using their credentials.
In the dedicated pages it is possible to modify email, password and any additional delivery addresses previously entered.
It is also possible to view the history of the orders placed.
In order to be able to modify company data, you must send an email to email@example.com and attach an updated company certificate.
7. OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO THE USER
The user can contact us at any time for questions or objections on the methods of data processing or for the request for cancellation of their data by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user is obliged to provide personal data only to access the website through credentials or to request contacts through specific forms (see section 2). It is possible to browse the site anonymously (by not logging in), but in this case it will not be possible to place orders and the prices of the products will not be displayed.
Subscription to the newsletter is not mandatory and does not affect the possibility of registering and placing orders. If after subscribing to the newsletter you no longer want to receive communications you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each newsletter received or request cancellation by writing to the email address email@example.com.
It is possible to modify some personal data directly from the appropriate section of your account, for all other data you must write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with a specific request (see section 6).
It is possible to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time by writing to the email address email@example.com, it is understood that the processing will be terminated only upon reaching the deadlines set by the legal obligations.
According to the applicable legislation, every user has the right to request access, rectify and / or delete their personal data and exercise the right to data portability. It is also possible to oppose the processing by Jolly Softair of personal data or request, in certain cases, the limitation of the processing of personal data. It is possible to exercise one of these rights by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Jolly Softair keeps personal data for as long as necessary, or at least as established by law.
It is possible to request the complete cancellation of personal data by sending an email to email@example.com, it being understood that it will not be possible to delete the data until the terms established by law have expired.